Sunday, 7 January 2018

SPORTS/LEISURE - Bike trip Elafonisi _Kissamos

Bike Trip - North West COAST


The intention was to make a biking_trip all far to Kissamos and Balos.

Finally I was stuck in Kissamos after the bike had technical troubles...
So I had to wait for Pavlo ...with the group of volunteers of Workaway.. in their trip to Elafonissi...

Then I had the possibility to travel with Pavlo to Elafonissi...moving the bike in the backside of his pickup...



This is how we camped at night.



This is a brake at Nopigia beach close to Kissamos.







Kedrodasos Juniper forest .
This is close to Elafonisi.
It provides shelter and absolutely clean pure seawaters ...



Some traditional elements in Kedrodasos forest..



Bay of Kissamos ...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Geographic Details of Crete

Overview of Crete. The island of Crete is the biggest of the total of 1000+ islands in Greece ... situated the most southe...